Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wow, 6 nominations!

I was so surprised when I heard a couple weeks ago that I had been nominated for the CAPA award for best Paranormal Romance for my Wolfman Salvation.




Then got another huge surprise when Love Romances Cafe nominated me and my work in 5 different categories!  WOW.  Not sure what to say except thank you to everyone that has helped me get to this point.  I'll save the speech till I see if I win any of these awesome awards ;-)

Here's my LRC nominations, click on the link to go to Dawn's Reading Nook to vote:
Best Paranormal/Fantasy Book
Brannan Black-Wolfman 5: Genesis (Changeling)

Best GBLT Book
Brannan Black-Wolfman 4: Salvation (Changeling)


Best GBLT Author 2011
Brannan Black

Best Science Fiction/Futuristic/Dystopian Book
Brannan Black- Wolfman Salvation (Changeling)


Best Series All Around (can be multi-author or single author)
Wolfman series by Brannan Black (Changeling)

No comments:

Post a Comment