Friday, October 24, 2014

What am I up to now?


The last couple years have been dry for me, creatively. But, I've been taking some classes and finding new ways to get inspired and better ways to write. One of those ways is participating in NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month.

I'm not sure how this all works yet but I'm game to try anyway. If you're NaNoing too, I'd love to be your writing buddy: BrannanBlack.

I've got plans for a M/F story set in the same world as Eireann's tale but about 500 years earlier. I know, there should be more after Eireann's tale and there will be but... this is where my muse wants to roam.

Frankly, I'm just thrilled we're speaking again. She can roam anywhere she wants. Bend any genders and break any rules. We're getting ready to break out of our cocoon and show off our shiny new wings.

You can keep track of my progress once writing starts Nov. 1 with the widget on the left.

Brannan

No comments:

Post a Comment