Thursday, January 31, 2013

For a limited time, Island Wolfman: Paradise at 20% off

Island Wolfman: Paradise now available through Coffee Time Romance. For a limited time buy it a 20% discount!



Read the entire first chapter at D. ReneƩ Bagbypresents first chapters!


Marooned. Alone with only the voices in my head -- and an island full of sex crazed wolfmen... They call this Paradise? Really?
What started out as a romantic cruise -- a last ditch effort to save our fading marriage -- turned ugly when my wife, Cecily, dumps me off me on an island in the middle of the Caribbean. To be fair, the virus was turning the men into monsters. All the men got left behind, to keep the women safe. But did she have to look so happy to get rid of me?
Immune to the virus that's ripped our world apart, I'm the only human left on this damnable island. I'm a slightly neurotic forty-year-old college professor playing Robinson Crusoe on the Island of Dr. Moreau.
"Oh please, Ari. You're far from Robinson Crusoe. He was a real man."
Oh, and my wife? She's still nagging me, if only in my mind. And now there's a certain wolfman after me who just doesn't understand I'm not looking to switch teams. Then there's the heat and humidity, wild wolfmen ready to attack, and a hurricane looming on the horizon.
Island life is far from paradise.

Praise for Paradise
"Zack is incredible and his pack members are fascinating. They are a powerful combination of innocence and instinct... all the makings of another great ride. I can't wait for the next."
-- 4 Stars from Emma, Night Owl Reviews

"This book was a great read. Each of the characters vividly come to life and emotions jump off of the pages in this story."
--4 Hearts from Gabrielle, Love Romances & More
"Paradise is an original, a kind of quirky yet fascinating look at life which proves that there can be a happily ever after even in the strangest of circumstances..."
-- Lisa, Joyfully Reviewed
"I grinned when I first read the blurb for the first book of the Island Wolfman series. I was going to get more of the rough stuff, meet new characters and just enjoy Black's terrific world. I got just what I had expected. Recommended for readers who like it different."
-- 4 Stars from Valentina Heart, The Romance Reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment