Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blogging across the Web

Via the magic of the web, I am in three, make that four places today.  After all, I'm here, too.
On the Bookboost,  the topic is walking in someone else's shoes.  And you can get a look at my newest release, Blood Hunter.  Click here to Visit the Book Boost
I'm also over at the Torrid Tempations blog talking about Eireann's tale and the New Year.   Click  here to Visit Torrid Temptations.

Last but far from least, I'm joining my fellow Changelings over at The Romance Studio's party site.  Our good friend and one of my mentors, Lena Austin recently suffered the tragic loss of her husband.  So we're throwing a party in her honor.  Come on over for some fun, contests, reciepes and of course, lots of book excerpts.  Here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment